Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Fabulous Nails on Friday - Fourth Of JULY Manicure for SHORT NAILS

Fabulous Nails on Friday -  Fourth Of JULY Manicure for SHORT NAILS


Welcome back to Fab Nails on Friday! 

This is the series where I show you what manicures are trending so you have SHOW STOPPING Nails for the weekend!

To see other Fab Friday designs Im going to put a link in the playlist in the description box.
Or You can click HERE!

PS if you recreate this manicure then Enter the nail art contest on IG by:
1. Posting a picture on Instagram
2. Use the #FabFridayNails & @Lancengi


Lets get into the step-by-step instructions on how to create this manicure.


Step one- Create the half-moon mani

I like to cut the round stickers in half and apply it to the cuticle portion of my nail. By cutting it in half and it allows the sticker to be placed all the way down on the edge by your skin! 

Now taking any polish color you would like I'm using red white blue and silver paint your nails a thick coat of polish and before the polish dries remove the sticker with a pair of tweezers! 

Apply glitter if you would like I'm going to add some to my silver Accent nails

Step two Apply a quick trying topcoat and place a star in the center on the design. 

I found this Fergie wet and wild nail polish at my local CVS and I'm just going to add some stars to a Ziploc baggie and place the stars using a toothpick. 


Step three  Apply a Matte polish.. if you're obsessed with mat nails as much as I am right now. 


Here's the finished manicure looks like when it's complete I'm so obsessed with this manicure!  I love how it  makes my short nails look super long an I can't wait to show off this manicure under the fireworks! 

 Let me know in the comments down below which manicure you would like to see next you can send me a picture on Instagram using the #fabFridaynails 



To watch the full video with a helpful voiceover - CLICK HERE (LIVE 06/26/15)


Products I used in this Design:
Red Polish - Formula X "Rouge"
White Polish - Essie - "Blanc"
Silver Glitter - Essie - "Set in Stone"
Blue Polish - Essie - "Butler Please"
Silver Polish - Covergirl - "Show Stopper"
Stars - Fergie Wet N Wild - "Hollywood walk of Fame"




No comments:

Post a Comment