My name is Gianna Barnett I a 22 year old student studying to become a dentist! I love fashion, beauty, and have an obsession with nail art! I first started my blog as a diary in 2010 and it has become a place where I put anything that inspires me!
Hope that I can help inspire others and Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, August 3, 2015
Easy Bubble Watermelon Nail Art Designs For Short Nails - National Watermelon Day
Create this Gorgeous Design:
1. Taking a dotting tool/ Bobby Pin create large dots on the tip of your nail and gradually get smaller in size as you move towards the cuticle.
2. Repeat step 1 with as many/few colors you would like.
Always start with the darkest color and work to the lightest color
3. Wait 5 minutes for the dots to dry.
4. Apply a quick drying top coat
Polish Colors I used in this Manicure:
1. Light Green Polish - Sinful colors "Innocent" 2. Watermelon color - Essie "Bachelorette Bash" 3. Yellow Polish - Maybelline New York - "Fierce N Tangy"
4. Base Coat - Essie - First Base
5. Quick Drying Top Coat -Seche Vite
Watch The full Tutorial on Youtube with helpful step-by-step voice over.