Saturday, May 16, 2015
Easy Nail Art For Beginners - 4th of July Dotticure
Create this Gorgeous Dotticure Design:
1. Taking a dotting tool/ Bobby Pin create 3 large dots on one side of the nail
2.Taking a Smaller dotting tool create 4 medium dots in-between the 3 large dots
3. Taking a tooth pick fill in the remaining space with small dots.
4. Wait 5 minutes for the dots to dry.
5. Apply a quick drying top coat
Polish Colors I used in this Manicure:
1. Red Polish - Formula X - Rouge
2. White Polish - Orly - White Tips
3.Blue Polish - Wet N Wild - Saved by the Blue
4. Base Coat - Essie - First Base
5. Quick Drying Top Coat -Seche Vite