Saturday, May 16, 2015
Easy Nail Art for Short Nails - Firework Patriotic Nail Designs + Tutorial
Create this Gorgeous Firework Design:
1. Start by painting your nails 2 coats of any colors you would like..
2. Add a glitter polish to all your nails except your accent finger.
3. On the accent finger add a few dots of polish to your nail ( I like to include some extra dots of the base color to make sure it blends)
4. Taking a nail brush spread the design any way you would like! remember to move quickly!
5. Apply a quick drying top coat
Polish Colors I used in this Manicure:
1. Red Polish - Formula X - Rouge
2. White Polish - Orly - White Tips
3.Blue Polish - Wet N Wild - Saved by the Blue
4. Base Coat - Essie - First Base
5. Quick Drying Top Coat -Seche Vite
6. Silver Polish - Wet and Wild - Silviver
7. Glitter polish - Essie - Set in Stones
Watch the Video Tutorial with helpful step by step voiceover by clicking HERE