Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Nail Art - Brown & Gold Dotticure

Now that summer is coming to a close and in the mornings you can feel a cool breeze I would say it is officially time to create some fun, easy, and fall nail art designs that even beginners to the nail art world can create! 

F E S T I V E  F A L L  T I M E  N A I L  D E S I G N S 


Create this Gorgeous Design:

1. Protect your nails with a base coat.
(Recommendation - Essie First Base)

2. Apply two coats of a Brown and Gold color polish to your nails.
(Recommendation - Sinful Colors - Nirvana )
(Recommendation - Mac Cosmetics - Soiree )

3. Taking the smallest dotting tool or I prefer a toothpick create small dots along the perimeter of your nail. 
(Recommendation - Zoya - Aubrey )
(Recommendation - Mac Cosmetics - Soiree )

4.  Apply a quick drying top coat to seal in the design and add shine.
(Recommendation - Seche Vite"

Glitter Removal Tutorial VVV


Polish Colors I used in this Manicure:

 1. Brown Polish  - Sinful Colors - Nirvana
2. Gold Polish -  Mac Cosmetics - Soiree 
3. Rose Polish - Zoya - Aubrey 

 Base Coat - Essie - First Base
 Quick Drying Top Coat -Seche Vite




Watch The full Tutorial on Youtube with helpful step-by-step voice over.
Click Here to Watch!


#essie #EssiePolish #angoracardi #SweaterCollection 

No comments:

Post a Comment