Friday, March 22, 2013

Water Marble Nail Art!

I absolutely Adore water Marble on the nails! When I fist became enchanted by water Marbling was back a few months ago on the MOST incredible Website... Pinterest! This website for those who have not heard is a website that anyone can access thought a request! basically openning up a work full of fun topics/ideas/and Images... Most of "pins" are linked to websites that will give additional details and information on the pin. One of the girls that I follow for inspiration pinned a Water marble nail design! I was completely in love with the flow of the polish and how each nail design was different yet felt complete and perfect! From that moment on I pledged myself to learn how to create this Nail look! Today I posted a video with all the tips and trick that I Have encountered though research and trial/error. I hope that through this video I will be able to inspire the feels that I felt when I first found this design! BTW you can use pastels and white to create a feeling of spring on your nails! Click here to Enjoy Video Tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment