Monday, December 31, 2012

Kim Kardashian having a baby?!

As most of you know My sister and I are huge fans of Kim Kardashian and the Kardashian clan!

Boyfriend Kanye West announced on Sunday at a Live concert that Kim is now having his baby!

Skeptical on this announcement:
Family members tweeted that they are excited to welcome a new angel to their family.

At this point if anyone watches keeping up with the kardashians viewers know that Kim has really wanted a baby! So I am not personally surprised by this announcement!

Honestly I couldn't be happier for the pair ... Kayne is 35 and Kim is 32 both have become wealthy and successful and can afford a child!

I just hope that they understand that when they have a child all the responsible, commitment, and selflessness that comes along with it.

Lol who am I kidding they have enough money where they can buy who and whatever they need!

Either way should be an exciting season for keeping up the the kardashians!


Signing off

Gianna Rosa



No comments:

Post a Comment