Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thinking

This have been the 2nd week that I have been broken up with my fiancé... It has given me alot of time to think about the things that I want... Which include: I dream of planting a garden. I want the ability to go out on my porch and grab some home grown tomatoes to put on my Spinach turkey wraps! Yummy! Or while cooking dinner grab so fresh veggies to add to the Entrée! 

I would also like to buckle down on the job search and find a job that I can work 2 to 3 days a week and make between 200-400 dollars... I know that there is a job out there that it is possible to make that type of income. I just have to work hard to find it! 

For those who do not know me I am a huge fan of schooling and I truly believe  that education is the one thing that no one can take away from you! Let me tell you thought life can really make you feel unmotivated to want to learn! There is always something exciting going on and instead of buckling down and learning I make excuses to play. Today that ends and tomorrow starts a new chapter! I will stop procrastinating and time management better with my schooling

These are just my top 3 goals that I am going to work on for the next 4 weeks and Ill reevaluate how I'm doing then! 

Hope everyone is having a great night and ill talk to you soon! 

Good night 

No comments:

Post a Comment