Thursday, June 11, 2015

Easy Nail Art for Beginners - Summer Beach Waves


Easy Nail Art for Beginners #- Summer Beach Waves


Welcome Back to the Easy Nail Art for Beginners Series - Check out the official Playlist with over 90 Simple Designs for Short Nails And Beginners - CLICK HERE 


Summer weather is officially here in Florida and after receiving that gorgeous tropical phone case from Lux Addiction I can help but want to decorate my nail accordingly.


See the review on the Lux Addiction phone case by clicking HERE


Today I am going to be sharing with you 1 of 3 Easy Nail Art Designs that are ideal for beginning nail artist using step-by-step instructions/photos. 

 Watch the entire Easy Nail Art for Beginners's Playlist by clicking HERE

If you love this design and recreate it make sure to enter the nail art contest going on:
1. By posting a picture on Instagram & Twitter
2. Tag @Lancengi use the #LNGNailArt
3. Have some fun, make some new friends by checking out the other gorgeous nail recreations.

Lets get into the Step-by-Step Tutorial:


Step 1: Apply your favorite basecoat. 
My current favorite is Essie's Ridge Filling Basecoat

Step 2: Taking a nail sponge paint one coat of a fast drying clearcoat on to the sponge this is going to help the polish not soak into the sponge and make you put a ton of polish on the sponge before applying the gradient to your nails! 

Step 3: Apply the Gradient Design to your nails. 


taking a white polish and a ocean color  blue polish. i'm using a sinful colors polish in the color why not. Apply the two polishes to a sponge and blot off the excess on a piece of paper. 
Now apply a couple coats of the gradient polish to get the effect you would like.. 

Step 4: Clean up the skin 

I took a nail brush and some ascentone to clean up around the nails.


Taking some acetone or nail polish remover and a brush clean up the cuticle and skin.

Step 5: Add Waves, and some beach details

Taking a nail striping  apply  some white waves to your nail

Add some glitter and shine if you would like you know I love glitters I'm going to go ahead and add some glitter and a beautiful pearl to the design and finish off with your favorite top coat. 





This has to be one of my favorite designs I've ever done I don't know who invented this design but I can completely see myself laying by the beach looking down on my nails and seeing the water and just being so love with the relaxation and the feeling of summer. 


To watch the full video with a helpful voiceover - CLICK HERE (LIVE 06/15/15)





Products I used in this Design:
Blue Polish - Sinful Colors "Why Not"
White Polish - Essie - "Blanc"


No comments:

Post a Comment