Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tomorrow is saint Patrick's day need a quick design!?

This is a super easy and simple Irish inspired mani just in time for saint Patrick's day!

What I used to create this look are:
White nail polis
Green polish
Green and gold glitter polish
Base coat
Top coat
Pure acetone
Square tip brush
Cotton rounds

Start by shaping your nails
I prefer a square tip

Apply a base coat
I use a Sally H base coat called
"Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 0.45 fl oz (13.3 ml)"

Apply 2 thin coats of white polish
I use Sally hansens " 110 hard to get"

Allow to completely dry.

Take a cosmetic wedge and apply white polish towards the tip and the green polish further up the sponge

Start dabbing the sponge on the nail until the tip of the nail has a nice shade of green

Repeat on the rest of the nails

Allow nails to dry. Keep Applying coats until happy with the look!

Now using a clean part on the sponge apply a glitter polish to the nail.

Start by applying most of the glitter to the tip of the nail and slowly move to the cuticle!

Apply to dry and use a top coat to seal in your design

I use revlons quick drying top coat!

That's it!! Super easy and foolproof nail design greAt for beginners!

Let me know if you recreate this design and post it to my Facebook page Instagram and twitter!

Make sure to tag me so I can see them!! C

Xoxo love you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment